Useful contacts at Dacorum B C

Dacorum Borough Council have confirmed that the best way to report some issues to them are as follows:-

For animal welfare concerns and noise nuisance including dog barking please email Environmental Community Protection.

for Anti-social behaviour please email

DBC are reviewing recently submitted anti social behaviour reports and hopefully, if you have not already had a response, you will hear back shortly.

For other useful services provided by Utility companies, Herts CC etc please use the links on the Parish Council web site

Other Services / Utilities | Little Gaddesden (