Just to let you know, if you have not already seen posters about it, the Village is putting together a Party for Saturday night, 4th June in celebration of the Platinum Jubilee, followed on Sunday 5th June with a wonderful fun afternoon of activities, all taking place on the Church Road Playing Field.
Saturday 4th June – Village Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
This is an invitation to help us kick off the Jubilee Weekend with a bang!
• Live Music: The Dicemen – bringing post-punk, folk, indie and acoustic back into style
• All you have to do is turn up at the marquee on the Sports Field
• Saturday 4th June 6pm – 11pm
• Delicious Asian Dumplings
• Little Gaddesden’s Got Talent: Calling all thespians, singers and musicians. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ice Cream Van
• Fish and Chip Van
• Free Entry: Pay Bar and Pay for Food
Sunday 5th June – Village Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
Please open the poster below for the details
Parish Council Meeting Monday 16th May at 7.30pm
For May there are two agendas, the first being the Meeting of the Electorate, a short meeting, though it includes the Chairman’s summary of the last year. That is followed by the Annual Parish Meeting where Councillors elect the Chair for the coming year and then continue with the regular business of the day. Please see agendas and draft minutes below